Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So, Now I'm Torn...

I really should just either let dead things lie, or really work out what looks absolutely awesome before I post it. The only problem with that is that I'm constantly making things that could look awesome in several different ways.

Take these three for example:


I love all three of them. They each have their own charm to them. I think the gray and black one willbe the one I print, though. I might have to futz with it in Photoshop, though.. just to be sure everything is exactly how I want it printed.

Or maybe I could release them all? I just wish I could figure out how to make things that only looked awesome one way. Because instead, I end up bombarding my DeviantArt, my Facebook, and my blog with several versions of the same thing because I end up messing with something again after I'm "done" with it, and it ends up looking wicked. I think I have no fewer than 15 files for this thing alone.

I did end up toying with the starburst backgrounds, and I posted them to my DeviantAt account for people to use as stock backgrounds. I respectively named them "Pink Lemonade", "Watermelon", and "Electrolyte Imbalance". I named the latter because I did a blue/green one that reminded me of Powerade. That one seems to be the most popular so far.

On the plus side, I'm now ahead of the game. I was hoping to have 100 deviations by June when I went to Vegas for my sister's wedding. Now, I'm only 5 away!


No comments:

Post a Comment