Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Since I finally learned how to make the starburst in Photoshop, I will never stop using this XD No, I probably will... but be prepared for me to continue using it.

After messing with the another piece, I had a lightbulb moment and went "Aha!" and figured this would make an absolutely amazing background for my sacred heart piece.

I also made a version of this with lyrics from "Starlight" by Muse on it, but it looks absolutely ridiculous, so I'm not going to post it.



I made a few different gradient colors for the background, and I might toy around with them later. This one reminds me of Tie Dye, and there was another one I called "Pink Lemonade". I might just toy around with the gradient and starbursts and post them as stock for people to use for free or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment